Dental insurance mn that the beginning
- in the baby the suggested brush dental insurance mn soft brush, which cleans the newly erupted teeth,
- perform a massage on the gum, in addition to a cable that provides good support for the.
- At 3 years of age, children tend to perform their own brushing, so a brush with a small head.
- soft bristles and a guard on the long axis of the handle is best indicated to avoid incidents.
- But always under the supervision of an adult.
- Most dentists recommend brushing the soft-tooth toothbrush for adults,
- even toothbrushes with smaller heads are also suggested because they reach more easily.
such as the posterior teeth, which require more work in brushing.
- The brush should be changed every 3 months or when you notice that it is worn out as.
- The toothbrush is an item that must be sanitized and stored properly because.
How to sanitize?
- To carry out the toothbrush hygiene, the use of commercially available antimicrobial agents.
- such as mouthwashes in the form of a spray, is recommended.
- The product should be sprayed on the bristles and brush head once a day after night brushing.
- Use tap water to remove dead bacteria, hit the brush cable in the sink to remove excess.
Where to store the toothbrush?
- In relation to storage, the toothbrush should not be placed on the bathroom sink because.
- depending on the discharges and proximity to the toilet.
- the fecal coliforms may be lodged in the bristles of the brush. Therefore .
- it is best to store the brush with a protector, or a toothbrush holder.
- disinfected in the bathroom cabinet. What is the validity of the toothbrush?
- Brush replacement should be every 3 months.
- In cases where there is deformity of the bristles or there are infections in the respiratory tract.